Thursday, August 20, 2009

Emo post....

This sure gonna be an emo post... Considering I'm bored to death at home now n emo-ing....

Well... People say that an end is a new beginning... Sometimes it is... But sometimes... To me, an end is like everything is an end... And what's worst of all is that... Time seems to stop where it ends and to make the clock and cogs to work again... Well.. It takes forever it seems...

For me to restart my life and make the cogs turning again... Seems like very hard... For a new beginning to begin for me... Unless someone has the power to smack some sense into my head... Even if it sounds very assuring and logical my head just blocks all these and just conceal myself in my own cocoon of time... Sometimes I do wish I can stop time or better... Turn around the clock and start all over again... So that any mistakes could be erased... But... If I were to do that... It'd scar the time... A time's scar occurs... Well... No one knows what would happen if it occurs... Change of every possible events that happen maybe?? Who knows?? Because the technology of time travel is not discovered... Well maybe will never be discovered... As God forbids changing of history... If I'm one of God's believer that is...

Hmm... Up till now... I still wonder why did I or rather how did I win your heart in the 1st place then?? But just to lose it and the impact of losing you is like a supernova occurred in me... I've always wanted to make amends to have you back but... Your timeline and my timeline seems to be different and out of picture... Your cogs are always moving always turning... Whereas mine just stopped there when you left me there at that time... When it started moving again.. It's a little too late already...

Well... Since that my time has start moving again... I suppose I should start move on... Dear (not you Sim Yi, I call you that cause we're very close friends), I hope that you can feel how I feel... Want you to know... Whenever you need me... I'll be there...

Entry no.007 by Aaron a.k.a Gaijin Sichirou

No comments:

Post a Comment