Saturday, August 1, 2009

After a long time....

Well... Dis shall be my 1st blog after such a long time of not writing any.. Haha... Well, guess I juz wanted a place to juz write out everything dat's cramped up in my heart.. Dun wanna risk it to explode... Haha...

OK.... now I should start from where... My mind's like a lagging pc now.. Haha.. As it's 3.30am... Well.. First of all I've got one last assignment to finish up and I'm out of pictures... (Kok Kian ar... Pls send me ur pics quick!!! I nid it!!!) Gonna finish it up by monday... Crap... Presentation's on the same week wednesday as well... (Now I'm DEAD....)

Then there's dis rumor circulating around... And it's spreading like wild fire... Well.. I'm sry... I noe there's a big misunderstanding here... About the msg the other nite... It juz slipped... I'm sry if it caused a misunderstanding between us... Juz hope dat it won't affect our friendship now.... Duwan things to get awkward... Haha... For those ppl out there who got nothin better to do and make assumptions out of a picture and countless personal messages about me missing someone n fallin in love pls dun la simply juz burst out ur mouth and say things... Think about other ppl's feelings as well la... Swt...

Well.. I think dat's all for now... My mind's really not working already... Haha.. Until next time....

Entry no.001 by Aaron a.k.a Gaijin Sichirou

2 comments:

  1. moshi moshi gaijin san...bla bla bla~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. New blog wor~ The picture deleted by boey laptop already. All my picture.... Anyone told you that?

    ReplyDelete