Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hotlink Parties @ The Mist

Elo~ It's been a few days huh... Well.. What could I do with finals coming up and all.. Gotta study like a mad... haha... oh well... This is what happens after studying like mad.. Me, Jasmine, Her bf Abee and Ben we went to The Mist last friday nite... There's somewhat a concert there by hotlink n hitz.fm!! WHooo~ Hitz.FM ROCKS!! Ok... Here's a few pics...


Me, Jasmine and Abee.... She looks like she's shocked... =.=

Ben.. Wat were u lookin' at???


Whoo~ We took pics wif Rudy of hitz.FM Top 40!! He's so funny...



This is Jerome Kugen.. Somehow reminds me of Ahmad... Hmm...

Alright... U noe wat?? I looked sleepy and I AM sleepy...


She's a singer... The one beside me... I forgot her name...XP.. But she have very powerful voice..



Alright.. This is Rachel Henry... All I can say is.. SHE'S HOT!!!


Whoo~ JJ!!! (I'm out of words...)


Me n Reshmonu~ He's as tall as me.. XD

Phew... Well... All of us got freakin high because of d music n d booze.. Haha... It's a nice place to party... But too bad we left early cuz Jasmine's tired.. (Booo~ Jasmine!!! The nite's still young!!!) Haha... Well anyway.. We had fun...

Entry no.006 by Aaron a.k.a Gaijin Sichirou

No comments:

Post a Comment