Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Randomness~

Phew... At last my one last assignment was done yesterday morning... Finished doing it till 4am in d morning oni get to sleep.. Haha.. But then after finished my assignment think back.. Shit... Finals is around the corner.. Sigh.. No rest dy lo.. Die lo... Haha... Starting next week... No more sleep dy... GOTTA STUDY MY ASS OFF!!!

Today was a slow day... Woke up around 2pm... Supposed to meet up Sze Yen at 12.30pm... (Sry Sze Yen.. Hehe...) to pass her the copy of the video that's done.. But I didn't made it... Then Vallerie starts making noise.. She was waiting for me with my b'day present but since I woke up late I gotta hunt for it in d uni area as she juz put at a place where no one knows and make me hunt for it.. Luckily I know the clues.. Haha... (It was very easy Vallerie...) Well.. Wat's in d box??? haha... U'll get shocked... There's 3 pieces of paper... 2 was tied with purple ribbons and another one just put there... One of the papers were written happy birthday in japanese and another one was a pixeling picture of a rose... Then I realised she bought me an earring for my upper ear dat I just pierced... (Too small la Vallerie... I dun care ur putting it on for me... Haha..) Thx Vallerie..

Well... The song You are not alone by MJ is stucked in my head... Dunno why... Maybe because one of my friend asked me to play and sing it to her... But too bad dat time I dunn how to play dat song yet... (Next time ya Nicol?? Hehe...) Well.. There's SSLA meeting today... Most of it we were joking around and they planned on an appreciattion dinner dis saturday but I can't attend as I'm goin back Melaka... Haha... (Enjoy urself guys!!! Eat my part for me and Narvin, no nid ta pao back for me.. Haha..) Well... It's getting late now... 2am dy... Good nite...

Entry no.003 by Aaron a.k.a Gaijin Sichirou

No comments:

Post a Comment