Sunday, August 2, 2009

Untold feelings

Another day passed and life just moves on without mercy... Wonder if life will ever just stop on the tracks for once and let men pick up from where they left or just do it all over again for every mistakes and regrets they've ever made??? As for me... I just sometimes wish it could turn back to a period of time where I could start all over again.. Now... There's just something that's kept hidden in me that I'm afraid if I spill it out... It'll be the end already...

I just don't know how to express these feelings in me now.. All I know is that I am certain about it yet I am scared to spill my guts over it... I'm afraid after i spill it, history would repeat itself again and that's the least I've ever wanted...

I'm so confused now... I don't know what I'm feeling for you, and most importantly, what do you think of me?? All I can ask is that.. Do you hate me?? And I do not dare to ask anymore... I'm afraid that whatever I said will just mess the whole thing up...

For now I'm content with just of what we are now... The closeness we have now... I want to ask for something more but I do not dare to... Afraid that if I ask I'd lose everything.. I just... Don't want to even lose what I have now... What you are to me now...

All I can say is, dear... I just wish you know how I feel bout you now and I want to know how you bout me too... I think I've fallen for you... No... I have fallen for you... Yes.. I have...

Entry no.002 of Aaron a.k.a Gaijin Sichirou

No comments:

Post a Comment