Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hmm... What title should I put anyway?

Ok mateys~ Been quite some time huh? Well, I've just started working and my computer is down... So I was busy and I was unable to online at home anyway... So I can't update my blog for like a few weeks... Haha...

Ok... As I was saying, I was working... So, haha... I'm too busy to update... Haha... Ok... Holiday just passed and only 2 weeks... Nothing much happened, just spend the whole time working... As I need money to spend and I need to pay for my fees... Thanks to a certain somebody...

Well.. Merdeka just passed by in a flash... During my uncle's birthday well... We ate.. As usual family dinner... What I didn't know was the prawn and the cake made me puked... A LARGE portion of it went into the toilet bowl anyway... Haha.... Ok.. I know it's gross... Ok.. Stop here...

Hmm... Class started well... I'm only having 2 classes anyway this semester.. So no big deal then... Anyway... I'm supposed to be asleep now... Can't sleep... haha.... See ya next post....

Entry no.008 by Aaron a.k.a Gaijin Sichirou

No comments:

Post a Comment