Thursday, January 21, 2010

Made up my mind

Ok... Been quite some time I've been updating here... Ok... So 2morrow going for Jon's b'day party, gonna move on d 7th of Feb to my new house near Puchong and so yea... Gonna be hell as busy... It's been 2 weeks now since I started dating her... So yeah... Made up my mind... I'm gonna try my best to stick to it... For as long as we could... Since we're sick of getting all over again in starting a relationship...

Chinese new year... Hmm... It falls on Valentine's Day as well... Crap... So it meant dat both of us will have no choice but to spend time on valentine's at home... Well... Maybe we'll have a late valentine dis year.... (I'm still thinking baby on how to spend it...) well... dis sort of concludes my blog for now... Brain Jam.. haha...

entry no.013 by Gaijin Sichirou a.k.a Aaron Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment