Friday, January 1, 2010

What if?

Alright.. Where do I start?? Hmm.. Since I'm quite bored actually... So... What kind of life will it be if you don't have someone whom you love him/her for who they are and in turns loves you for who you are? No matter it's your family members, or your partner in life or even a friend whom you can trust... So how will it be?

I just thought it up... Cause I'm TOO BORED HERE!!! Lol.. And I've been wondering... Well... Just what if... You have to live a life like that? how would it be? How would you cope? Will go nuts even thinking bout it?

*takes a deep breath and sighs* Well... Not everyone is as lucky as most of us now... Even though, I'm lucky to know all of the people that loves me now... Including my family and friends but too bad I don't have a partner in life... Yet... Haha... But maybe someday things will turn out the other way round...

Great what am I babbling here... I'm supposed to sleep... *yawns* Good night...

Entry no.011 by Gaijin Sichirou a.k.a Aaron Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment