Monday, April 12, 2010

Sometimes... I...

Sometimes I wish I were blind or something so that I can't see the pain in front of me.
Sometimes I wish I could be numbed of all senses so that I won't feel a thing.
Sometimes I wish my heart would just stop beating like it's gonna jump out of my rib cage anytime.
Sometimes I wish I could just shut my mind down.
Sometimes I wish that I could go back in time for just that brief moment to stop all the madness.
Sometimes I...

I only have one wish and one wish only... Nothing could change that wish I'm having now...

Well... I don't have to state the wish here... It's what most people wished for anyway...

What wouldn't I give just to have this situation to be in reversed? Reversed not as in the person but the things that is happening...

I don't know why I have this feeling... A mixture feelings of being afraid and worried at the same time... And this is me driving nuts by the moment I'm sitting here typing this out...

Every second that is ticking by in my time now felt so sluggish... So slow... It's almost to a standstill... When I thought it was already passing by so long and after I realized it... It was only so short... That what time that have passed...

I tried to block it out of my mind... Try to just ignore it... I couldn't succeed... Every time I'm alone... It'll creep back like vines coiling up the tress...

Right now as we speak... The feeling is getting stronger... The worrying and the afraid in me... It's getting strong to a point where it overwhelmed most my feelings and my judgments...

I have so many things to say... But... I just couldn't put it in words... Couldn't place it properly in order to be properly typed and be presented in an understandable way...

Aite... I think that's all...

Entry no.016 by Gaijin Sichirou a.k.a Aaron Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment